Favorite Spots on the Map

During the summer, many students go on vacation with friends and family. They go to have fun and see new things. Eighth grader, Bella Steinbrink, explained where her favorite vacation was and why she enjoyed going there.

“My favorite vacation was when I went to the Bahamas. It was beautiful, and the locals were really nice,” Steinbrink said.

Though some students like to get out of the country, other students prefer to stay closer to home. Seventh grader, Will Louis, explained where his favorite vacation was and why.

“I liked going to White Sands in New Mexico,” Louis said. “It’s really nice and a cool site.”

Since students visit different locations, there are many different things to do while visiting. Seventh grader, Ryder Melsa, explained what he enjoyed doing in Seaside, Florida.

“I liked riding bicycles on the beach and hanging out with my friends,” Melsa said.

Eighth grader, Conner Hees, loves beach vacations. He went to Mexico, and he explained what he enjoyed doing there, as well.

“I liked going to the beach, since the beaches are really nice,” Hees said.

Families often return to their favorite spots year after year to either continue a tradition or create one. Steinbrink talked about how many times she has been to the Bahamas.

“I’ve been to the Bahamas twice, but I’m about to go there again over winter break,” Steinbrink said.

Although many families follow traditions, some families enjoy trying new spots and going to different places. Seventh grader, Will Louis, described how many times he has been to New Mexico.

“I’ve only been to White Sands once,” Louis said. “I was 10 when I went.”

Many people go on vacation for different reasons. Some go for fun, and others visit family and friends. Steinbrink described why she went to the Bahamas.

“I don’t have family [in the Bahamas], but I have friends near there. We get to go on their yacht,” Steinbrink said.

When on vacation, families make new memories with each other. Conner Hees explained his most memorable moment in Mexico.

“When I was in Mexico, a crab crawled into my croc and it pinched me,” Hees said.

Steinbrink explained her favorite memory while in the Bahamas.

“I was swimming with nurse sharks, and one came up and bit me in the mouth,” Steinbrink said. “It left a scar on my chin.”

Louis explained where he would recommend other students to visit during their vacation.

“I recommend going to White Sands, because you can slide down sand dunes,” Louis said. “I had a really fun time.”

Gnasher News • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All Gnasher News Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *