Six Flags Introduces New Rides

Photo by Coby T.

Coby T., Staff Writer

Six Flags Fiesta Texas is very popular to many students at Gorzycki. The Park is opening up once again over this upcoming spring break through March 8 and March 19.

There are 3 new rides that were introduced in 2016. The rides were Fireball, Hurricane Forge, and Spinsanity.

The Fireball is the most popular among the three new roller coasters.The ride goes up to seven stories high and you go around in circles while hanging upside down and make six full laps around the track.

The roller coaster, The Iron Rattler, is Six Flags most ridden roller coaster.The roller coaster has a 124 foot drop. The roller coaster opened up in 2013 replacing an older roller coaster, The Rattler. They added steel tracks to the old, wooden roller coaster and added a few new renovations to the track, thus giving it the new name “The Iron Rattler”.

Six Flags Fiesta Texas also has many other exciting roller coasters such as Goliath with its 80’ foot drop and its many weird twists and turns.

Two more customer favorites are Superman. The Superman ride has a 149’ foot drop as you dangle 168’ feet in the air taking sharp turns and going in circles while reaching a max speed of 70 mph.  This ride is very popular and the first 4D roller coaster, it’s a very intense ride where you spin twist and turn in every direction possible.